Friday, August 08, 2008

Leaving W+K New York



I guess I forgot to tell anyone I even came to Wieden + Kennedy in the first place, but here I am leaving. I have been here a little more than two months and I have had some ups and downs. I have wanted for a long time to work for W+K and for a long time wanted to work on Nike. I was able to do both before leaving New York and for that I am truly happy. I look forward to see how they take on the challenges of moving into the interactive space. I have learned a lot from some really great people. They really enjoy the work but more importantly they enjoy life.

I am now moving to Boulder, Co. to work with Crispin Porter + Bogusky in their interactive department. I looking forward to the time to learn and working my butt off.



Goodbye giant shoe. I will miss you the most.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

god speed, david byrd. god speed.