Monday, September 01, 2008

First Week.


This is everything I thought it would be. In 5 days I had 4 all nighters. I am working very hard but I am working with great people. Everyone around me is great and I cant wait to get to know them better. The weekend was great Alisha's sister came to visit and we got to check out Boulder.



The great thing about the housing that we are staying in is that we can sign out bikes to ride around town. On one ride out this weekend we were able to see a great rainbow.



Well I guess I need to get some more photos. But in short we are really enjoying Boulder. There is a lot to do and the weather is great. So far this is been a lot of fun.

4 comments:

not eb said...

That hat looks like one of those towel-shapes that the Jamaiican servants make when you come back to your room on Carnival Cruise-lines.

Tracy Haws said...

David and Alisha...I don't know if you'll remember me or not, it's Tracy Cherry from Southern Virginia. I've had such a wonderful time looking at your blog and catching up a bit with where your life has taken you. Congrats on the move to Co, I hope you guys will love it. We have family in Aurora and they love it there. Anyways, I'd love to catch up some more if you wanna drop a line. Tell Alisha I still totally love her hair!

Tor said...

i think it is time to change your blog name to byrd gone west.

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid there is a fundamental problem with this blog. Namely, it doesn't mention me enough.

fix this.

,Alex