Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I give up

I just give up. What am I saying? I can't give up. Oh, that's right, there is nothing I can do because it is a football game that has already been played. Now that I mention it I am not on that team. Even if I was I would not be able to catch the ball. All I do is purchase the "team gear" online and yell at my TV late into the night.
In the end I and hundreds of thousands like myself are so invested in there team and are powerless to effect the out come. All the fan can do is talk. That is all we have. Well, that and gambling our rent money away. Never bet on your team...love gets in the way. Just to wrap this up, all the fan has is talk and in sports talk is cheep. So if your a real Buckeye fan go turn a car over and start some kind of soccer like riot. Action speaks louder than words. GO BUCKS.
Just kidding Mom, please don't break anything.

No comments: