Saturday, January 26, 2008

Rugby


Am I going to be large enough to play Rugby? I would say NO. Am I large enough to play at Rugby that answer is an overwhelming YES. I had a blast with my first practice. I had no clue what was going on but to be honest it really felt like no one knew what was going on. I was very grateful for friends that that help push you to do things that you don't necessarily think you can do.(Josh and Pat) So I will see you guys Monday, for another practice of the VCU Rugby Club.

Oh, quick note I am 5'10 and 155 pounds when wet. The power of friends.

4 comments:

djborisyeltsin said...

i've got your back.

-pat

Tor said...

i've got juice boxes, orange slices, and team spirit.

-tor

Anonymous said...

Heya Elder Byrd.

Casey and I say Hi!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.