Sunday, January 06, 2008

We can win.


I have found faith in this the last hour. We can win! All I have heard is how LSU is going to have this home field advantage, they are the better school, and Ohio State has not played anyone. Living in the south right now, I just have to hear from everyone how the south is so much better than any team in the Big Ten. I am tired of hearing it.
So I am putting this up at the last minute to just get it out of the system and if the lose I am going to have to take this off. But, you all know if we win you will all never hear the end of it. GO BUCKS!

1 comment:

djborisyeltsin said...

perhaps you've heard of this one. it's titled "ohio state's record against sec teams in bowl games". look it up, nancy.

and might i recommend a nice tall glass of sweet tea, and some of my mom's biscuits.