Friday, March 14, 2008

The Tooth Fairy



A lot of people ask the question: Dave when are you going to grow up? Well, on a recent trip to the dentist I discovered a way new way of knowing when I need to grow up. I still have a baby tooth. The top x-ray shows the front left adult tooth still hanging out.

The tooth fairy is going to not only going bring me a dollar but, bring my adulthood. I hope she comes around before I start to have kids that is just embarrassing if your kids have all their adult teeth while you are still waiting for that stupid dollar.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Two things:

When people as when I am going to grow up, I always say "never... I'll always be short."

And I also had baby teeth for a very long time. I finally had them all pulled around 10th grade and the adult ones came in shortly after.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.